Job description: Sales Administrator
Administrative support is a major part of this role. The administrator is responsible for pre and post sale administration. Day-to-day duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Handling client enquiries by telephone, email and post
• Managing the client database
• Managing client appointments: greeting and assisting visiting clients to the office
• Liaising with auction houses/other galleries globally to ensure prompt advice and service to our customers
• Coordinating consignments, bid registrations, invoices and payments
• General administration duties such as drafting letters, filling and organisation of documentation, contracts, invoices, presentation, etc, and maintaining tracking systems on spreadsheets.
- A general interest in Art is essential.
- A degree in Art History, Fine Art, Modern Art or relevant field of study not essential but preferred.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong computer skills with working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Proactive problem solver, great team-oriented collaborator and responsive communicator
- Comfortable working under pressure
Job Types: Permanent
Salary: competitive rates apply
Working hours: 37.5 per week
Please apply via email: email@example.com